Eastern Carolina Vocational Center, Inc. - is seeking someone with a “can do” attitude to assist persons with disabilities gain competitive employment and provide one-on-one training in community-based work settings in the Pitt County and Greenville, NC area. This candidate needs to be positive, energetic and resourceful person willing to providing training and support to individuals with disabilities and placement of these consumers into competitive employment in the community. The staff will perform duties to maintain successful employment of consumers which will include but not be limited to: on-the-job-training, monitoring, and reporting. The staff will work in a team environment to meet Vocational goals. Primary focus:
· Provide task specific training to customer as directed by employer.
· Coordinate and implement customer’s placement plan.
· Complete required assessments, records and reports accurately and on a timely basis.
· Maintains ongoing communication with clients, referral source, family, and with Programs’ staff at ECVC.
· BS/BA in Human Services or Education or Associates degree required.
· One to two years related experience preferred.
· Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
· Reliable transportation.
· Clean criminal background.
· Pass drug screen.
· May need to work occasional evenings, weekends and holiday hours.
Competitive salary and benefit package. Send resume to HR Manager, ECVC, and P. O. Box 1686, Greenville, NC 27835. Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
If you are interested, contact:
Monica Macedon (Business Dept. / HR Dept.)
Eastern Carolina Vocational Center, Inc.
2100 N. Greene Street, Greenville, NC 27834www.ecvcinc.com
Main Telephone: (252) 758-4188
FAX: (252) 830-1260