Manpower - has 10 job opportunities at DSM Dyneema for the Fiber Production Technician position; see posting below.
FIBER PRODUCTION TECHNICIANS
· Monitors/adjusts/cleans all process fiber producing equipment
· Operates/troubleshoots processes/equipment specific to the secondary stage of yarn production
· Takes samples and determines properties of the produced intermediate and finished products
· Maintains records of operating parameters/raw materials used to produce products
· Inspects/packs finished product; moves, measures, and maintains inventory
· A HS diploma and at least 3 years of manufacturing production experience
· At least one year of Machine Operation experience required
· Must be able to adapt to a rotating shift
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
· CRC required with minimum scores of 4 on Reading for Information, Locating Information, and Applied Mathematics. A score of 4 on Applied Technology a plus but not required
If interested please contact: Trisha Hayes with Manpower at (252) 707-7743.