Weyerhaeuser Plymouth sawmill, located in Plymouth, NC - has an opening for a skilled Industrial Electrician.
The role requires strong electrical technical skills along with strong mechanical skills in this multi-craft environment.
Troubleshooting and maintaining various mill wide electrical systems that encompass this lumber manufacturing environment; diagnosing and repairing issues with motors, controllers, PLC; reading blueprints, schematics & diagrams; providing PLC programming, both in troubleshooting and upgrading systems; and running conduit and wiring/rewiring systems.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Electrical, industrial maintenance and construction skills
- 5+ years experience preferred in PLC programming and trouble shooting skills Good computer and network skills
- Experience in variable speed AC & DC drives
- Successful candidates must be willing to work any shift
- Position require the willingness and ability to work at heights as well as climbing stairs, lift up to 50 pounds, and work in an environment containing wood dust and extreme heat or cold
- Ability & willingness to perform the essential physical functions of the position Resume detailing education and work history required
- CRC Preferred
Pay range from $14 to $27 per hour - determined skill level
To apply, go to: Weyerhaeuser.com
Select: SEARCH JOBS
In the Job Number field - type in: 9141
- Industrial Electrician - will appear, click on the title
- click on: Apply Online