TEMPORARY JOB POSTING
Temporary Secretary/Receptionist for ECVC
ECVC - is looking for a temporary Secretary/Receptionist to work for 6-12 weeks until we can find the right person to hire for the Administrative Secretary positon in our Programs Department. The hours will be 7:30 am to 4:30 pm at the 2100 N. Greene Street location.
Duties and Desired Traits are:
1. Have great people skills
2. Be attentive to details
3. Have excellent organizational skills
4. Be a quick thinker
5. Keep stock of supplies and order as needed
6. Be efficient at taking meeting minutes
7. Serve in the rotation of covering the switchboard and reception area daily. Use a multi-line phone system and be able to transfer calls and/or take messages.
8. Have great computer skills.
9. Excel is a must.
10. Be able to do Data Entry
11. Scan documents
12. Be a team player and be willing to be flexible during this transition period.
13. Salary will be $12 – 15/hr (depending on experience)
14. CRC Preferred
Qualified and dependable applicants may submit applications for this temporary position to the HR Manager, ECVC, 2100 N. Greene Street, Greenville, NC 27834. This position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Affirmative Action Employer-Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
If you are interested, an application can be downloaded from our website: www.ecvcinc.com and mailed to the address below; you may also apply in person at:
ECVC HR Manager
2100 N. Greene Street
Greenville, NC 27834