MANUFACTURING PRODUCTION TECHNICIANS
· Monitors/adjusts/cleans all process fiber producing equipment
· Operates/troubleshoots processes/equipment specific to the secondary stage of yarn production
· Takes samples and determines properties of the produced intermediate and finished products
· Maintains records of operating parameters/raw materials used to produce products
· Inspects/packs finished product; moves, measures, and maintains inventory
· HS Diploma or equivalent
· At least 3 years of Machine Operation/Production experience required
· Must be able to adapt to a rotating shift
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
· Computers skills are a must
· CRC required with minimum scores of 4 on Reading for Information, Locating Information, and Applied Mathematics.
A score of 4 on Applied Technology a plus, but not required.
Contact Trisha Hayes with ManpowerGroup,
A leader in the staffing industry
252-707-7743Please submit resume for consideration