Manpower Group - has job openings for Manufacturing Production Technicians.
Manufacturing Production Technicians:
- Monitors/adjusts/cleans all process fiber producing equipment
- Operates/troubleshoots processes/equipment specific to the secondary stage of yarn production
- Takes samples and determines properties of the produced intermediate and finished products
- Maintains records of operating parameters/raw materials used to produce products
- Inspects/packs finished product; moves, measures, and maintains inventory
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years of Machine Operation/Production experience required
- Must be able to adapt to a rotating shift
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Computer skills are a must
- Technically minded
- CRC required with minimum scores of 4 on Reading for Information, Locating Information, and Applied Mathematics. A score of 4 on Applied Technology a plus, but not required.
Please submit resume for consideration to:Trisha Hayes at 252-707-7743