Position Title: Processing Lead
Reports To: Shift Supervisor
Job Purpose: Supervise a specific line and/or area within the leaf processing plant and all activities associated with its production and operation.
Job Content and Duties:
· Supervise the area to ensure product is properly handled according to customer specification.
· Ensure product is in good condition when leaving the area.
· Ensure all required sampling is done according to guidelines.
· Promote good housekeeping and safety practices in area.
· Ensure all necessary reports and payroll information is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
· Ensure all hourly employees are properly trained.
· Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
· Maintain close communications with other departments in the product flow.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Good overall knowledge of a processing operation.
· Good organizational and planning skills.
· Good supervisory skills.
· Good administrative skills.
· Good computer skills.
Education and Experience Required:
· Minimum High School diploma with some college preferred.
· Prefer candidates with a CRC and 2-3 years experience in manufacturing.
· 2-3 years supervisory experience a plus.
This is a 3rd shift position from August to April during our seasonal processing. But from April-August, the position will be on day shift, 4 days a week. Starting pay at $40,000/year plus benefits.
Interested candidates can respond directly to HRFMVPLT@aointl.com or fax resume to 252-753-8305 or mail to Human Resources Dept., 8958 W. Marlboro Road, Farmville NC 27828.
If you wish to be removed from this broadcast list, please notify me at: email@example.com.