PCC is delivering another - ASMO Pre-hire Program.
To be eligible individuals must meet the following conditions:
· Must have a CRC with a minimum score of 4 in Locate and Read
· Must be willing to commit to 32 hours of training
· Have not previously applied to ASMO and was turned down
· Have not previously attended an ASMO Pre-hire Program
· Have not worked or is currently working at ASMO through a temporary agency
The ASMO Pre-hire Training Program is 32-hours of free training consisting of the following training modules: OSHA 10, Interviewing Skills and Applied Technology (ATech). The ATech training module is specifically designed to help individuals prepare for the ATech assessment; this is a WorkKeys assessment which ASMO requires for their Manufacturing Technician position. The ATech assessment will be given at the conclusion of the program at no cost to the student. All individuals successfully completing this Pre-hire Program will receive an interview from ASMO.
If you are interested in this Program – please come to one of the Orientation sessions to find out the time schedule and to register. Orientation will be held at the PCC Greenville Center (3107 S. Memorial Dr.) on the following dates:
Sept-30 (Tue) @ 6:00 p.m., in Room 402
Oct-1 (Wed) @ 9:00 a.m., in Room 202
If you have any questions you may call Jerry Jones @ 252-493-7584.