SHIPPING and RECEIVING CLERK in Production
ECVC has an opening for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Production. The right person needs to be able to work Monday through Friday from 8am to 4:30pm. Hours may need to be flexible to get the job done. This person needs to have a high school diploma or GED. Some previous experience in shipping and work in a production environment setting is preferred. Applicants must have basic computer skills or be computer trainable. Having worked with computers with UPS programs and linkage would be very helpful. Need to have accurate computer skills and be attentive to details.
Primary Tasks – Including but not limited to:
1. Verifies and keeps records on outgoing shipments and arranges for carrier to pick up orders.
2. Utilizes computer linked to UPS for weighing and shipping.
3. Pulls daily records of orders to be shipped.
4. Determines method of shipment utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
5. May operate tier lift truck, electric pallet jack, and use handtruck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or working area.
6. Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons.
7. Adheres to all policies and procedures related to the Company’s quality programs.
8. Performs other duties as deemed necessary by his/her supervisor.
9. Be able to use a TCMIS scanner.
10. Be able to work with lifting and/or moving objects up to 20-50 lbs. and walk or stand most of the time.
Dependable transportation, clean background and excellent attendance are a must. CRC preferred. Qualified and dependable applicants may submit applications to Human Resources, 2100 N. Greene Street, Greenville, NC 27834.
Deadline to apply is by 4:00 pm on 12/1/14.
Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer