- Steady Hours
- A stable organization
- Opportunities for advancement
- Excellent pay and great benefits
On-the-spot screening and interviews will be conducted for Maintenance, Chemical Plant Operations, and Mine Operations positions! Women, minorities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Training provided through Apprenticeship programs.
To attend the Career Fair, you must:
- Visit your local NCWorks Career Center to fill out a PotashCorp-Aurora job application
- Successfully complete a Career Readiness Certification at your local community college
- Bring a completed application and a copy of your certification with you to the Career Fair
Saturday, September 30
Veterans Only from 9am-10am
General Public from 10am-2pm
PotashCorp-Aurora Employee Center
1629 Hickory Point Rd.
Aurora, NC 27806
For more information, please visit your local NCWorks Career Center or community college.
PotashCorp-Aurora is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). EOE/MFDV