ECVC has an opening for an Order Filler in the Shipping Department. Because of contract requirements, hiring preference will be given to a person with a documented disability. The hours are 8 am to 4:30 pm but longer hours may be needed to get the product out on time. Therefore, ECVC needs someone who can be flexible with the longer hours as needed. The days are Monday through Friday with weekends as needed. The ideal person needs to be able to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Requires the ability to count and record numbers and/or characters.
- Requires adequate mental ability to distinguish between quality and reject
materials and products.
- Must be capable of understanding and following oral instructions. Must be able to work alongside others with varied abilities and/or limitations.
- Duties vary from light to heavy work. Some duties may require lifting, carrying and stacking boxes weighting as much as 60 pounds.
- Moves materials throughout job site to supply workers with raw materials using hands, power tools, and non-powered conveyances.
Dependable transportation and excellent attendance is a must. CRC preferred. Qualified applicants may submit applications to Human Resources at: ECVC, 2100 N. Greene Street, Greenville, NC 27834.
Deadline to apply is 04/07/16 4:00 p.m.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Affirmative Action Employer-Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities