Monitors/adjusts/cleans all process fiber producing equipment. Operates/troubleshoots and processes/equipment specific to the secondary stage of yarn production. Takes samples and determines properties of the produced intermediate and finished products. Maintain records of operating parameters/raw materials used to produce products. Inspects/packs finished product; moves, measures, and maintain inventory.
· A HS diploma and at least 3 years of solid machine experience. Stable work history
· Military or heavy equipment operation experience may be considered in place of manufacturing/machine operation experience.
· Computer skills are a must
· Must be able to adapt to a rotating day/night 12 hour shift.
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
· CRC required with minimum scores of 4 on Reading for Information, Locating Information, and Applied Mathematics.
· A score of 4 on Applied Technology a plus but not required
Contact Trisha Hayes with ManpowerGroup,
A leader in the staffing industry
252-707-7743 or 252-756-5552
Please submit resume for consideration