IOTO USA LLC (a company which reconstitutes tobacco products) - is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Tech position.
Duties include, but not limited to the following:
· Repair or replace defective equipment parts using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
· Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems, operate efficiently including HVAC.
· Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, and perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
· Assemble, install and/or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery, and equipment.
· Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary
· Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
· Use and maintain welding equipment to perform required welding activities and repairs.
Work Hours: 8am-4:30pm (Summer Hours: 7am-3:30pm) - with possible OT as needed.
Individual must have a clean background check and pass drug screen. Prefer candidate to have an Associates’ Degree or Certification in Mechanical or Electrical fields. HVAC experience a plus. CRC preferred.
Pay range: $35-$50K per year, depending on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested, please contact:
Barbara Miller (HR Manager)
1997 Greene Street
(P.O. Box 1811)
Greenville, NC 27834