Alliance One International, Farmville NC - has an opening for the following position:
Position Title: Maintenance Mechanic – 3rd shift
Reports To: Maintenance Lead
Job Purpose: Coordinate and perform general repairs and preventive maintenance on processing equipment.
Job Content and Duties:
· Perform general maintenance on equipment.
· Schedule preventive maintenance on production equipment.
· Direct the activities of hourly Mechanics and Maintenance Helpers.
· Maintain compliance with safety standards for equipment.
· Promote safety and good housekeeping practices.
· Maintain compliance with plant rules and regulations.
· Install new equipment as required.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Good overall knowledge of processing operations.
· Very good mechanical and/or electrical skills.
· Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
· Good planning and organization skills.
Education and Experience Required:
· Minimum High School diploma with some technical school preferred.
· 3-5 years electrical and/or mechanical experience.
· 2-3 years experience in processing environment.
· Welding experience preferred.
· CRC Preferred
Salary: Full-time position; starting salary at $40K/yr plus benefits
Qualified interested candidates may contact Alliance One:
By sending resume to:
Brent Langley – HR Mgr.
Fax #: 252-753-8305
Or mailing to:
Human Resources Dept.
8958 W. Marlboro Road,
Farmville NC 27828