(2) PT MATERIAL HANDLER / FORKLIFT OPERATORS
in MRF (recycling)
ECVC has (2) openings for a part-time Material Handler/Forklift Operator in MRF (recycling). The hours are 8 am to Noon for one position and
12:30-4:30 pm for the second position. The days are Monday through Friday with weekends as needed. This position is responsible for pulling cardboard, trash and anything that goes up the belt. Feed the belt with the forklift. With the forklift, move recycling bins and empty. The ideal person needs to be able to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Move controls to drive a forklift to transport materials between loading, processing, and storage areas.
- Move levers and controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts and lift beams to load, unload, transport, and stack material.
- Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, and boxes, and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
- Differentiate between acceptable and unacceptable materials.
- Be eligible to pass in-house forklift certification within the first 30 days of hire.
- CRC preferred.
Dependable transportation and excellent attendance is a must.
Qualified applicants may submit applications to email: email@example.com or Personnel, 2100 N. Greene St., Greenville, NC 27834 by 11/9/2016.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Drug Free Workplace