CNA Technology, LLC
A manufacturing engineer will plan, design, setup, modify, optimize and monitor a manufacturing process. They work to product high quality goods efficiently in the most cost effective methods and are conscious of the environment and its protection.
Manufacturing engineers are designers, as well as analytical and creative thinkers. They can operate on their own initiative but also contribute as a team member working with engineers from various disciplines.
Duties and Responsibilities (including by not limiting to):
· Designing new systems and processes for the introduction of new products or for the improvement of existing ones
· Working with other engineers such as chemical engineers, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, to ensure all product and system requirements are taken into account form the initial product conception to finished result
· Working with other professional such as accountants and human resources personnel, to manage budget aspects and recruitment of junior engineers
· Examining and tendering to new equipment to ensure the highest quality at the best price
· Supervising junior engineers and sub-contractors and ensuring effective communication to avoid errors
· Organizing plant start-up and shut-down schedules to ensure minimum loss of production time and profits
· Liaising with the research and development department to ensure company is at forefront of ground-breaking research
· Keeping up to date with current and developing trends at national and international levels in the manufacturing industry
Minimum Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· Bachelors Degree in Engineering preferred.
· 3-5 years relevant experience and/or education; manufacturing experience in wire/cable or preferred.
· Strong computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office, strong skills in Microsoft Excel.
· Self-Starter; motivated and energetic individual that is accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Problem solving/troubleshooting ability.
· Sound organizational and time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects.
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams, including management, HR, and manufacturing.
· Ability to stand and move about for the duration of shift.
· CRC preferred
If you are interested in this position please email Resume to:
Michael Kos (Operations Mgr.) at email@example.com