CNA Technology, LLC
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Coordinate all incoming/outgoing shipments; issue shipping instructions and provide routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are coordinated.
- Forklift operation; load/unload trucks.
- Track inventory of raw materials, supplies, and finished product.
- Prepare necessary correspondence and/or reports.
- Plan, develop, and implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
- Inspect physical conditions of warehouses, vehicle fleets and equipment, and order testing, maintenance, repair, or replacement as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by management
Minimum Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required; Associates/Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years relevant experience and/or education; experience in wire/cable or Manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office, strong skills in Microsoft Excel
- Self-starter; motivated and energetic individual that is accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving / troubleshooting ability
- Sound organizational and time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams, including management, HR, and manufacturing
- Forklift certification (updated certification and training will be provided); Prior experience as a certified forklift trainer preferred.
- Ability to stand and move about for the duration of shift.
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs, work with moving / placing heavy reels
- CRC preferred
If you are interested in this position please email Resume to:
Michael Kos (Operations Mgr.) at firstname.lastname@example.org