Eastern Carolina Vocational Center Inc. has an opening for an EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT in the ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT. This position is primarily responsible for providing administrative and managerial leadership by coordinating, planning, and directing various functions, project, and activities with the President’s office; serves as a management assistant to the Board of Directors, Foundation Board, President, CEO, and other Management Team members.
Some of the Essential Duties and Responsibilities are:
· Promotes a positive image of ECVC.
· Coordinates and prepares incoming and outgoing correspondence.
· Coordinates a complex calendar of appointments, meetings, and community functions with both internal and external individuals and groups.
· Coordinates and plans special programs, projects, and organizational activities Management Team.
· Serves as a liaison between ECVC Leadership and other individuals/entities.
· Acts as executive secretary to ECVC Leadership.
· Safeguards the confidentiality of ECVC Leadership by exercising discretion in communicating information and in handling administrative records, file, and similar confidential items.
· Performs records management of complex filing system.
· Provides information for reports and records through research, data retrieval, compiling and/or tabulating statistics, and organizing and presenting the information in useable and understandable formats.
· Critical Thinking and Reasoning – Ability to make independent decisions with high degree of tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality
· Reading/Writing – Possess strong comprehension skills and strong and effective writing skills for a variety of recipients
· Mathematical Skills – Possess strong analytical skill for interpreting data and creating reports
· Organization – Possess excellent organizational skills, coordinate complex calendar and filing systems
· Attention to Detail – Possess strong attention to detail in correspondence, record keeping, reporting
Education and Experience:
· Two years of college required
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Five+ years related work experience
· CRC Preferred
For consideration, please send resumes via fax to 252-830-1260, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Attention: Personnel, ECVC, 2100 N. Greene Street, Greenville NC 27834. Open until filled.