(1) FT MATERIAL HANDLER
ECVC has (1) opening for a full-time Material Handler in Framing. The hours are 8 am to 4:30 pm. The days are Monday through Friday. This position is responsible for manually moving materials to the proper place for assembling and packaging frames. Loads, unloads, and moves materials within a work area. Supply materials to assembly line workers in order to maintain the proper flow of the line.
Some of the Essential Duties and Responsibilities are:
- Attaches identifying tags to boxes
- Loads and unloads supplies to the assembly line such as glass, mats, & backs
- Setup boxes for the line and load materials on the pallet jack
- Replenishes packaging supplies such as boxes, cartons, or labels
- Lifts raw materials, finished products, and packed items manually
- Seals container or materials using a tape gun
- Maintains work area in a neat and orderly manner
- Operates pallet jack to assist in loading or moving products and supplies
- Weighs and logs scrap for each style moulding
· Critical Thinking and Reasoning- Apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Deal with standardized situations with little or no variables.
· Communication- Ability to understand verbal work orders and instructions, little or no reading.
Education and Experience:
· No specific education required.
· Minimum of 3 months working in an industrial setting is preferred.
· CRC Preferred.
For consideration, please send resumes via fax to 252-830-1260, email: email@example.com or mail to Attention: Personnel, ECVC, 2100 N. Greene Street, Greenville NC 27834. by 1/16/2017.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Drug Free Workplace