ECVC - has an opening for a Forklift Operator in E-Recycling. This position is responsible for manually moving materials to the proper place in the E-Recycling warehouse. Loads, unloads and moves materials within a work area. Supply materials to workers in order to maintain the proper flow. The ideal person needs to be able to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Move controls to drive forklifts to transport materials between loading, processing, and storage areas.
- Move levers and controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts and lift beams to load, unload, transport, and stack material.
- Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, and boxes, and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
- Perform routine maintenance such as cleaning forklift and recharging batteries.
- Safely move load around the warehouse to ensure timely and complete storage.
- Attach identifying tags to containers, or mark them with identifying information.
- Weigh materials or products, and record weight and other production data on tags or labels.
- Record numbers of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs.
Dependable transportation and excellent attendance is a must. CRC Preferred.
Qualified applicants may come by for an application and submit to:
Human Resources, 2100 N. Greene St., Greenville, NC - by 3:00 p.m. on September 27, 2015.
Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer